Sweets are the best when you can have them for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert. Why? Because then, you don’t feel as guilty consuming them. The only downfall is that you risk over indulging.
My mom has this plaque in her kitchen that reads: “If you Eat Standing Up It Doesn’t Count.” If that is true, than everyone should just eat their dessert standing up.
- The dough is actually the same dough recipe from It’s a Wrap post. However: NO APPLESAUCE.
- Add a few shakes of ground cinnamon and a 1-2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Add enough water so it is like pancake batter or slightly thinner and pour on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 mins.
- Soak raw cashews AND hazelnuts for about an hour. (about a cup total).
- 3 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 cup of pitted dates…More if you like them super sweet.
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk. (maybe more depending on how you want your consistency).
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- couple shakes of cinnamon
- tsp of vanilla extract
In a food processor, pulse these items together until you have a gritty paste.