Right After work on Friday I typically head straight to Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. I have a system. I know exactly what I plan on getting at each store. I like to go down certain aisles in a particular order… and I know (at least I hope) I am not the only one that shops this way.
Here is some advice: DON’T GROCERY SHOP HUNGRY!!! It will never ever ever end up in your favor! So of course I am realizing there is nothing in my house to eat for lunch for when I was to arrive at home, so If I am going to get something to make, it had to be something I could throw together fast AND still put dinner together simultaneously. THINK FAST HUNGRY HILLARY! (Then again…when am I ever NOT hungry)?
- White Fish (have the guys cut it for you…less work for you)
- Half of a fresh squeezed lemon
- Unsweetened shredded coconut. (Trader Joe’s)
- Teriyaki Coconut aminos
- Garlic Powder
- Tandoori Masala spice
- Rinse your fish.
- put a little olive oil in the bottom of a Pyrex baking dish.
- squeeze lemon over your fish.
- drizzle Teriyaki Cococnut aminos over the fish.
- Sprinkle a nice layer of unsweetened shredded Coconut.
- Sprinkle a little garlic powder and Tandoori Masala spice.
- Bake on 350 for 13-15 mins.