The best kind of Dinner is one that you take a bite of and know you just had a mouthful everything you need out of a meal. Better yet, the best kind of dinners make for the best leftover lunches!! This recipe will make you want it breakfast, lunch AND dinner!
- Cashew Coconut Cream
- 2 scallions chopped up.
- 1 large carrot peeled and finely cut.
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 lbs of ground white turkey breast
- 2 white yams
- 1 parsnip
- 2 tbsp of olive oil or avocado oil
- 6 tbsp of golden flax meal.
- Optional 2 cups of spinach
- Peel and cut up your white yams and parsnip and boil until soft.
- Once they are ready mash them up and add in the Cashew Coconut Cream.
- Add chopped up scallions to the mash.
- In a saute pan, add your oil, garlic and carrots.
- Once your carrots and garlic are soft, add in your optional spinach.
- Once your veggies are cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add in your ground white turkey and cook up .
- Add in your veggies to the cooked turkey and make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- Mix your veggie/turkey mixture into your mash mixture along with three tablespoons of Golden Flax meal.
- Make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- Cover baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Make “burger” size patties until you use up the whole entire mixture.
- The last 3 tablespoons of flax meal you will want to sprinkle both sides of the patties with.
- Bake for 15 mins one one side, take out and flip over and bake for another 15 mins on the other side. (I bake these on the bottom shelf). They should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.