Out of all the marinades that I have been playing around with, this has to be my favorite one so far!
- It is absolutely perfect as a marinade, dipping sauce, salad dressing, cooking sauce, etc.
- It is a little sweet, a little savory and has a tiny tiny kick to it without being offensive.
- I have tested it out on some of the pickiest eaters I know and everyone of them has loved it.
- All the ingredients are super duper amazing for you!
- 1/4 cup of pitted dates. (I used organic deglet noor)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil.
- 1 cup water.
- 1/2 squeezed small lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- 1 tsp ground turmeric.
- 1 tsp cumin.
- Put everything in your blender and blend incredibly well. I used this on my chicken and it was super amazing!