Why do I call this pizza Someone Loves me Pizza?
- After whining about my cravings for pizza, yet not wanting to make it myself, my lovely husband stopped at the store and bought the only box of dough mix that I find acceptable. (Yes, I do have to put a little bit of effort, but it is totally worth it.)
- Everyone and their mother can go out and get a pizza, why should I have to eat something else? This girl wants a damn pizza!!!
You can order on amazon Pizza Crust
I used olive oil or avocado oil instead of vegetable oil.
- sauteed, shaved fennel (with mandolin)
- one sweet chopped onion
- one clove of garlic
- 1 small beet (cut finely with a mandolin)
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened creamed coconut
- 1 tsp of oregano
- handful of spinach
- 2 -3 tablespoons of olive oil to saute the veggies
Once the crust has been baking for five mins, pull it out and drizzle a little olive oil and oregano on it and put some baby spinach on top. Then cover with the sauteed veggies and bake for another 10-15 mins.