I love a good breakfast hash. I love it for any meal of the day. Unfortunately I don’t eat potatoes. My body just doesn’t process them well. HOWEVER, yucca makes a beautiful and tasty replacement for a hardy hash.
- 2 yucca peeled and sliced with a mandolin.
- 1 chioggia beet peeled and sliced with a mandolin.
- 1 sweet onion finely chopped.
- 1 shaved fennel with a mandolin.
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- optional salt and pepper. (I don’t use it, but add it if you want).
- Chicken apple sausage that I got at Whole Foods.
- Zucchini noodles (optional. It makes it more like a dinner)