Chicken is one of those proteins that can be a beautiful, blank canvas if you let it. You can walk right by it over and over, completely uninspired, or you can make the best meal of your life out of it if you let yourself embrace the challenge.
You can also approach your chicken as a peacemaker. A peacemaker approaches her chicken knowing that there will be a variety of tastes dining together.
Things to keep in mind:
- Has to be cooked well, yet can be cut with a butter knife if I want to use a butter knife.
- Has to be flavorful, yet mild enough for even the pickiest of eaters.
- Has to be enjoyed both hot and cold.
- Has to be enjoyable both plain and garnished.
- 6 lbs of chicken breast cutlets.
- 3 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- 3 tbsp of avocado oil.
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup of cut up pineapple
- 1 small fresh squeezed lemon
- You can bake or grill this. I love grilling in the summer. This is great on the grill. You can over cook this and it will still come out like butter.