If I am looking to get my engine going with a shake in the morning, I want to make sure I can pack it with some lovely body boosting goodness that will help me move through my day with some purpose.
- 1 tsp of freshly shaved turmeric. This is great for inflammation.
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon. This is great for digestion.
- 1/4 cup of frozen banana. This is loaded with potassium.
- 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple. Pineapple has bromelain in it which is a protein digesting enzyme.
- 1/4 cup of spinach. High in magnesium, phosphorus, niacin, zinc, b6, calcium, and iron.
- 1 tbsp of maca powder. Maca helps build stamina, reduce fatigue, assists in building strength, endurance, and circulation among other great benefits.
- 1 tbsp of grass fed gelatin. Grass fed gelatin is great for your skin, joints, hair growth, and digestion/gut.
- 1.5 cups of nut milk or my homemade cashew milk which you will find on this site a couple recipes back.