There are many things I love about fall. I love the changing colors of the leaves. I love the smell of the crisp air, and I especially LOVE that you can find persimmons in the produce section of the grocery stores!
These beautiful and tasty pieces of heaven are high in fiber, anti-oxidants, and are sure to make your Fall as beautiful to your sense of taste as it as it is to your sense of sight.
- 2 ripe Fuyu persimmons peeled and cubed.
- 1/2 small squeezed lemon.
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil.
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks.
- Blend until everything is blended smoothly.