I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We had were fortunate enough to kick off the holiday season with a great CrossFit Bloomfield Ugly Sweater Potluck Party. It was filled with lots of friendly faces, food, drink and of course FUN!
Potlucks are the perfect time to create fun and easy dishes to share. If you are the type of person that is normally at a loss as to what to bring to something like a potluck, HAVE NO FEAR! Coconut Macaroons are here!!!
- 4 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of organic, unsweetened creamed coconut
- 1 cup of soaked, pitted dates. (let soak for about 10 minutes before draining)
- 1 tbsp of maca powder
- 2 flax eggs (1 tbsp of flax meal + 3 tbsps of water = 1 egg)
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- Combine all of these ingredients into your food processor until everything is blended and mixed well.
- Make small little balls and place onto a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake for 10 mins on 350.