A salad should be more than just lettuce. A salad should be full of color, life, flavor, and excitement. If you can’t remember when the last time you tried a new vegetable in your salad or made your own dressing, it’s time to change things up ladies and gentlemen.
I challenge all of you in 2017 to make your salads a work of art. Be daring, caring and mindful to your bodies. I hope all of you had wonderful holiday celebrations with your families friends and loved ones!
- 1 cucumber
- 1 watermelon radish
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 small squeezed lime
- 1 tbsp of Thai green curry paste
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 3 chopped scallions
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 diced avocado
- With your Spiralizer, make noodles out of your watermelon radish, cucumber, and carrot.
- Once everything is cut up up, put in a bowl and then begin making your dressing.
- Your dressing will consist of the avocado oil, lime, and green curry paste.
- Add the avocado and you have a lovely salad. Add tuna, grilled shrimp or chicken for protein… or just enjoy as is.