Over the weekend I got myself a juicy, sweet blood orange. I knew I wanted to make a dressing that was refreshing, light, sweet and tangy. I was just waiting for that perfect ingredient to spark my creative juices. This dressing is great on cucumbers, salads, or you can even use it as a marinade.
- 1 freshly squeezed blood orange
- 1/3 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 tsp freshly minced ginger
- 1 tsp freshly chopped mint
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 tsp of Thai green curry paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Mix all of your ingredients together and whisk together vigorously.
- Pour over your favorite veggies/salads as a dressing or proteins as a marinade.