If you want to get a lot of veggies in and are dealing with a bunch of picky people, this is the recipe for you! It has great flavor and you can use any grouping of veggies you want. You can also pick your ideal spice combination too!
I made this as a side for the judges at the Festivus Games at CrossFit Bloomfield this past weekend. I also played around with it again on Sunday and made it with a cashew meal crust to add a crunchy texture at the bottom.
- 1 bulb of fennel shredded.
- 1 shredded golden beet.
- 1 finely chopped red onion.
- 3-4 chopped cloves of garlic.
- 3 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- 1 package of cauliflower rice.
- 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- 1 lb of fresh spinach.
- 1 cup of almond meal.
- 3 eggs.
- 1.5 tbsp of Trader Joe’s 21 salute seasoning.
- Saute veggies until everything is super cooked well and possibly browned.
- Put everything into the food processor and blend well until it is like a pate. Add the eggs and almond meal and pulse.