I think I found a new seasoning that I am madly head over heels IN LOVE WITH!!! For all I know I could late to the party with this one, but it is new to my kitchen.
I feel like there has been a non stop party for my veggies, proteins, taste buds and tummy. I know I know, you are dying to know what it is!!!!
For a veggie side that has a Mac and Cheese vibe:
- 2 small finely diced zucchinis.
- 3 chopped cloves of garlic.
- 1 cup of chopped cremini mushrooms.
- 10 oz bag of zig zag cut butternut squash (unless you have tools that will cut your squash in zag zags).
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil.
- avocado oil for sauteing.
- 1/4 cup cashew milk.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened creamed coconut.
- 1-2 tbsp of Jammin Salmon Rub.
- 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Saute avocado oil, garlic, zucchini, cremini mushrooms until browned.
- Add in basil, zig zag squash. Once the squash starts to soften add in the cashew milk and creamed coconut. Everything should be on medium to high heat at first and then lower the heat once everything starts to soften.
- Add frozen peas at the last 2 mins then shut off the heat.