Since I can’t decide half the time if I am hot or cold, that means that it is still cold enough to make a good stew. I love when you can walk in your home from a brisk day and your house just smells of a big, tasty hug.
Better yet, when you can walk in your home and it reminds you of your mother’s cooking (if she is as good of a cook as my mother) and it makes you forget that you are the one that made dinner than you have achieved success!
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 large chopped carrot
- 4 small Japanese yams
- 1 lb of white mushrooms
- 3 tbsp of coconut aminos
- bushel of chopped asparagus
- 2-3 tbsp of Jammin Salmon Rub
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- 3-4 lbs of organic chicken breast
- 3 tbsp of avocado oil for the bottom of the pressure cooker
- Put all avocado oil, garlic and onion at the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- load up the rest of of the veggies starting with the yams and build up however you like from there.
- Add in in all the seasonings EXCEPT for the Jammin Salmon Rub.
- Add the chicken as the very last thing and put the Jammin Salmon Rub over the chicken.
- Put lid on and set on Soup/Stew for an hour.
- Once it is done, release steam, remove lid and mix. Super tasty served over cauliflower rice or a bed of fresh greens.