I love broccolini for a few reasons. 1. You can cook it up in multiple ways. 2. It cooks up fast. 3. You can use a multitude of flavors with it. 4. It has a slightly sweeter taste to it than regular broccoli.
Broccolini is probably one vegetable that I get mad cravings for and can eat a whole plate full on my own. SHHHHH!!! Don’t tell anyone!
I love vegetables with seasonings that add some sweetness as well as heat. Broccolini is the perfect foundation for that.
- 2 bushels packages of broccolini
- Avocado oil for sauteeing
- 1 bosc pear shaved with a mandolin
- 3 chopped cloves of garlic
- 2.5 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 1.5 tsp of Thai Heat Stir Fry Blend
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- sprinkle of hemp seeds to garnish