It seems to be a trend with me that I love a good pudding or jello as a dessert. Today’s recipe doesn’t deviate from that notion whatsoever. The part of this recipe that takes a little walk on the wild side is the flavor. Vanilla, chocolate, and most fruit flavors are always good, yet can be safe.
I want to REALLY bring in the summer with something tart and sweet, yet still rich and creamy. What flavor can help me do that? LIME! When eating this dessert, take the time to savor every bite. IT IS THAT GOOD!
- 2 cups cashew milk or non dairy milk of choice.
- 1 cup of pitted dates.
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- 2 freshly squeezed limes.
- 1 tsp of grass fed gelatin. (I use Great Lakes Kosher Beef Gelatin)
- Stir contents. Once it starts steaming up add in your gelatin and whisk.
- Remove contents and pour into a blender and blend until everything is perfectly smooth. There shouldn’t be any chunks of dates.