I hope everyone had a delicious weekend filled with lots of fun food, family and friends. I was planning to go to my yoga class on Friday when I had this sudden urge to get to my kitchen fast to start chopping, cooking, baking and mixing before my all my thoughts fell out of my brain.
THANK GOODNESS I FOLLOWED MY INTUITION! Sometimes there things that can wait and other things need to be brought to fruition immediately and this recipe is one of them.
- 1/2 cup homemade cashew cheese (follow the recipe on the website and add some fresh dill… maybe a tablespoon to the recipe.)
- 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- handful of finely chopped parsley
- handful of finely chopped dill
- 2 fist fulls of dried apricots chopped small(no additives)
- 15 chopped roasted chestnuts (organic)
- sprinkle of Trader Joe’s Everyday Seasoning
- Tablespoon of Coconut Aminos to drizzle over chicken
- optional: sprinkle a little lemon on top of the chicken breast before going into oven
Put your chopped goodies into a bowl with your 1/2 cup of cashew cheese and mix.
This was soooo delicious! You will be part of the clean plate club for sure!