OMG is that a warm and fuzzy mouth full?! If you are going to eat this, you will probably want to be by yourself or at least take a moment of silence. IT IS JUST THAT GOOD!
I have always loved creamy clam chowder, but haven’t been able to eat it since I was a kid due to the fact that it is loaded with dairy. I decided to make it with with my own spin on it and it did not disappoint.
- 1/2 lb of shredded cabbage slaw
1 tbsp of coconut aminos
3 drops of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Trader Joe’s South African Smoke Seasoning to taste
- 2 Cans of smoked clams in olive oil (drained)
- coconut oil for sauteing
- 1 can of organic coconut milk
- dash of curry spice