Holiday weekends and snow days two perfect excuses… I mean reasons to make a sweet and savory hash to accompany anything from omelettes, pancakes and EVERYTHING in between. The best part is it is stupid easy to make. It is even easier to eat!
- 2 Sweet potatoes peeled and sliced with a mandolin then cut into small pieces.
- 1 package of roasted chestnuts
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Trader Joe’s South African Smoke Seasoning (or seasoning of choice) to taste
- Dash of Spice Cave seasoning (literally a sprinkle)
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- avocado oil for cooking in the pan
Heat up some avocado oil in a fry pan and toss the bowl of goodies into the pan and let everything get soft and slightly browned. Add in the coconut aminos, shredded coconut, and seasonings. Continue to mix until everything has cooked down.