Sometimes I just feel a little lighter when I eat fish as opposed to poultry or meat. I have been eating way more wild caught fish in the past few months for my protein source than anything else and I can definitely feel a difference.
This recipe is stupid easy and it tastes delicious!
- Avocado or olive oil for the pan and a drizzle for the fish.
- one lime to squeeze.
- Spice Cave Sea seasoning
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a baking dish, drizzle some olive or avocado oil. place your wild caught cod in the baking dish.
- Squeeze some fresh lime over each piece of fish. You will only need one lime for 3 or 4 pieces of fish. I used 3 pieces.
- Sprinkle some Spice Cave Sea seasoning on the fish (to taste).
- Drizzle a little avocado or olive oil on each piece of fish…just a drizzle.
- Sprinkle some shredded coconut on each piece of fish.
- Bake uncovered on 400 for about 15-17 minutes.