This chicken was oozing with flavor, crispiness skin, and juicy meat. It smelled delicious, It was beautiful to look at and even more enjoyable to share with my sister! I urge all of you to make this dish and share it with your loved ones!
- 1 whole organic chicken
- olive oil for the bottom of the baking dish
- 2-3 tablespoons of green curry paste
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 4 chopped cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- enough Tandoori Masala spice to cover the chicken
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- coconut oil or butter or ghee (aprox. 2 tablespoons cut up small enough to to place on top of the chicken evenly)
- 1 cup of chicken bone broth
- Rinse your chicken.
- Place olive oil in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Squeeze lemon over the chicken.
- Place the chopped cloves of garlic under the skin of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the coconut aminos over the chicken.
- Spread the green curry paste evenly all over the chicken.
- Put the Tandoori Masala spice evenly over the chicken so that it is covered .
- Sprinkle the curry powder on the chicken as well.
- Cut up the coconut oil or butter or ghee in small pieces and place it evenly over the chicken.
- Pour one cup of chicken bone broth in the baking dish.
- Bake on the CONVECTION setting on your oven at 325 for 2 hours. Baste half way through and then one more time 30 minutes before it is done.